Friday, April 4, 2008

Another "Meme"

OK before I start someone has got to tell me what the heck is a "Meme"!!! Update: Meme is actually Greek in origin and HandsFreeHeart left a link to its definition. Thank You Thank You HandsFreeHeart!!!!

Any way I was tagged by OhMyWord and Classic Mama for this Meme. I have to choose 7 random things to tell about myself. So let me think.....


1) I love PutPut Golf and have played it since I was knee high, hence the photo above. I hate regular golf and actually got kicked off a golf course in high school for playing in cowboy boots. So nobody told me that wasn't good golfing attire. I think the lady at the front desk would have at least noticed the ten gallon hat and huge belt buckle, but no. I got as far as the 9th hole before the told me I couldn't play.

2) I have helped over 100 lambs come into this world. I have actually pulled lambs and calves out during births. I almost broke my arm pulling out a calf as my arm became pinched between the cows hip bones and the calf. She began to push and my arm was sandwiched in between. That hurt. Sheep were easier you just shoved the lambs back in flipped them around and pulled them out. Yeah, now having three kids I would be more gentle.

3)I love to water ski. My Knight taught me up near his parents farm. They own a cabin by a river and we go water skiing during the summer.


4)I love to fly fish. My favorite part is tying the fly's.


5)I love climbing trees with my boys and hanging upside down on the limbs.


6)I am supposed to wear contacts or glasses but never wear either. I can see but if you are standing across the way at church and wave I am not being rude I just probably can't see you.


7)I am not a domestic diva. I hate cleaning, cooking and house work altogether. I do it to survive but I am so outside as soon as it warms up. I keep everything clean just for my poor husbands sake and yes I do cook so my kids don't go hungry, but I would so rather be doing something else.

So there you have it. Please would someone tell me what is a "Meme". Is it French for something?! :)
BTW I think I am out of people to tag so I will just end the insanity here!!