Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Must SEE Film!!

Expelled
with actor Ben Stein

I am not one to promote movies but I have been drawn to this one from its inception a couple of years ago. It opens this Friday April 18th in select theaters. Not sure if there are any in this area yet.


The movie specifically calls out the Darwinian Science community that has been persecuting and black listing scientists for their approaches to include Intelligent Design. It also shows those scientists who have lost their jobs not because they personally believe in Intelligent Design but because they crossed the line and questioned the Darwinian theory.


I have looked into this topic and done some research. The news media is having a hay day with it and most of the movie critiques are slamming it. I have no idea if they are correct in it being to long and drawn out or if it isn't great cinematography but I personally want to see this.


This list of scientists and professors who have been expelled from the scientific fields is true. They are then black listed and cannot find jobs within in their fields. Some of the questions I heard on the clips and media sites are good strong questions about why do we hold to Darwinism when so much is unexplained or unclear. I am going to check this movie out and I would highly recommend some more research for those of you interested. This is the link to the movie's official site. Go ahead and check it out.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Wow to the post and the comment. I checked the theater locater on the website and it says the Great Escape (Harrisburg Mall) is going to have it. I would love to see it on Saturday or Sunday - anyone interested?

Kelli said...

I'd love to see it. I don't know when I'll get to, though. i might have to, unfortuantely, wait until DVD.