Friday, January 25, 2008

31 Crazy Things About Me!

So here it is a list of crazy things that make up who I am. Maybe you knew, maybe not. I saw you guys do this on other sites and thought it would be fun. I don't know after this one you all might be leaving by the droves when you see just how crazy I can be. Here we go in no particular order....

1)I have a loom and love to weave. Although I don't often because of the kids and being busy.

2)I have sheared a sheep and it lived to baa another day.

3)I was a professional cowgirl riding in the rodeo for barrel racing and calf roping. Doesn't mean at all that I was any good, just had lots of fun.

4)I was president of my high school FFA chapter(Future Farmers of America). Of course that comes in handy now.

5)I used to drive tractors, plow fields, plant crops and spread manure (cow poopy).

6)I would love to be in a play but I have horrible stage fright. In high school I was just the producer.

7)I have actually won national public speaking contests for 4-H and FFA. Now I can barely stand in front of people with out passing out.

8)I have a weird fear of sharks. I can actually spook myself in pools, lakes, and rivers. But I love the ocean. I always swim with people further out than me.

9)Like Krazy Klingers I hate shaving my legs but even more I hate the idea of people seeing my hairy legs.

10)My all time dream is to summit Mt Everest. However with the fact that it takes approx. 2-3 months and $60,000.00 I see it as a far off dream.

11) I like to water ski but scared myself last time because my ski fell off and flip upside down. The fin was sticking up and I just started screaming Shark! BTW I was in a river in NY.

12) I am a cartoon junky. I love Scooby-doo, Generation One Transformers and GI Joe.

13)I also love cartooning. My favorite cartoonist/comic book writer is Stan Lee. Rocker and I draw for hours together.

14)I am a burden barer or what some call highly sensitive. I can easily pick up others emotions, pain or feelings and take them on myself. I constantly have to release them back to God.

15)I love riding motorcycles and maybe one day will get another.

16)I absolutely would love to get a tatoo!!

17)I used to show Horses, beef steers, pigs and even chickens.

18)I rode at the PA Farm Show many years ago in the rodeo there.

19)I love history. I love learning about wars and battle. One of my favorite books is Beyond the Band of Brothers.

20)Favorite authors are JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis. I reread many of their books every year.

21)I wanted 5 boys before I had children. Now I am content with 3.

22)I love snow and winter. My favorite thing to do in winter is build snow forts.

23)I love video games to the point where I hog the game time up for myself.

24)I like action movies like Lord of the Rings, King Kong, Batman Begins.

25)So is anyone really reading this. I am running out of things!!!

26)My dream is to work with children in ministry and become a missionary to missionaries. Reach out to those on the field instead of have them come home for issues and difficulties.

27)My most embarrassing moment was in college when I passed gas at a baptism. Not my own baptism someones else's and believe me everyone heard. I definitely had to claim ownership of that one.

28) My two favorite people in history are George Washington and William Wilberforce.

29)I like to write poetry and read poetry. Kind of a closet thing I do. It's a good way for me to be expressive when I am spending time with God.

30)Yes I really do want to go hang gliding sometime.

31)I am holding on to all hope that we will be blessed with one more baby. I would really like a baby girl. I can't go into much detail here but I can not physically have any more children so it is something I am asking God to do miraculously in my life.

There you have it evidence of my completely insane world!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE you! And, yes, you are on my "Top 5 Most Fascinating People" list.

Promises said...

This was so much fun to read! You do so much fun stuff!

Krazy Klingers said...

HAHAHA that is so funny. I also have a fear of sharks and look behind me while swiming in a pool. I also want a tatoo before I am 30, I just haven't decided on what I want yet. Maybe we can go together?

Mrs. C said...

Of course I was reading this! I would love to see you use a loom someday...that is so neat.

The Gang's Momma! said...

You are so funny! I can see you sitting at your computer racking your brain for stuff to write. The funny thing is - almost everything on this list is waaaaay more interesting than anything most of us can come up with about ourselves - and you are not even 31 yet! That's a lot of livin' packed into one life :)

This Journey of Mine said...

You are soooo cool! And I am completely shocked about the missionary to missionaries. Did you know that is why CJ and I are here in NC? He's in school so that we can be missionaries, so that we can get it under our belt and then someday we will committ ourselves to a missionary for 1-2 years, help them get on track and keep them on the field!!! I'm serious.

Happy Happy Birthday!!!