Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Road Trip

So Drama King and I hit the highway this morning and went to Chambersburg for a Play. Drama King has become my all time road buddy coming with me on my crazy adventures. It's really nice though. I wasn't able to this with the other boys, either we didn't have the finances at the time or with everyone under the age of 5 it was too intimidating for me. Now Drama King and I hit the road often taking in coffee houses, plays, museums and stuff.

Today Pastor Thom Gardner's wife Carol wrote and directed a children's play for their high school. She is the drama teacher for Shalom Christian Academy. It was great. The play was a musical rendition of Cinderella. Drama King enjoyed himself although very unimpressed over the whole fairy godmother turning Cinderella into a Princess bit. He wanted the Princess to take out her evil stepsisters once and for all. You know the whole sword fighting duel, run the bad guy through. It's a boy thing.

After that we had lunch together and now I must return to my duties and do something before my Knight returns from work. The snow is lightly falling and all that is piling up at my house is laundry at this moment. I am predicting 2-3 inches of laundry accumulation with a slight chance of ironing.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

:) Love the snow to laundry comparison. :)